Hey guys! This is Bombs reporting in with my StarCraft II guide to the Terran All-Purpose Build Order (1-Base Timing Attack). I’ll walk through the key details and main points to be aware of. This is a very powerful 1-base timing attack that has an easy time defending against early aggression. With a simple game plan and well-balanced army, it’s also a perfect way to fight your way out of lower leagues. Here’s the video!
- 14 Supply
- 15 Gas
- 16 Barracks
- 17 Gas
- 100% Barracks > Reactor > Factory > Orbital > Supply
- 100% Factory > Make Tech Lab. When this Tech Lab finishes, Lift and make a new Tech Lab.
- 100% Starport > Land on unoccupied Tech Lab, research Cloak, start a Banshee
- Tech as quickly as possible.
- Focus on killing tech units with the Banshee.
- Move out at 5:00 (usually right after the first Banshee’s energy is depleted).
- From the Barracks you only produce Marines.
- From the Factory you only produce Siege Tanks.
- From the Starport you only produce Banshees.
- If you do the build order very well, you should arrive at the enemy base at around 4:20.
- Make sure you stop making SCVs when you fully saturate your main base!
Good luck on ladder! If you want help mastering this build, make sure to check out my profile.