Hey guys! This is Bombs reporting in with my StarCraft II guide to the Protoss All-Purpose Build Order (1-Base 4 Gate). I’ll walk through the key details and main points to be aware of. This is a 1-base playstyle that can fake out your opponent then put on huge aggression and steal games! It’s very effective and relatively simple to execute, so try it out. Here’s the video!
- 14 Pylon
- 16 Gateway > Gas
- 100% Gateway > Cybernetics Core, Proxy Pylon, Zealot, Gateway (Chronoboosted)
- 100% Cybernetics Core > Adept, Warp Gate (Chronoboosted), 2 Gateways at Main, 1 Gateway at Proxy
- Mothership Core, 2 Pylons
- Make 3 more Adepts
- When the Warp Gate research is at 80%, move out to the proxy location
- Warp in 4 Zealots
- Warp in 4 Stalkers
- Attack at 4:20
- Conceal your Proxy well!
- Move out at 80% Warp Gate research.
- Reinforce actively as you lose troops.
- With your first Gateway, produce 1 Zealot then 3 Adepts.
- Always build a Mothership Core! If the enemy attacks early and you don’t have one, it’s really hard to defend.
- The proxy should be close but not too close to the enemy base.
Good luck on ladder! If you want help mastering this build, make sure to check out my profile.